Monday, August 31, 2009

Janna Watson







Recently my life has been really crazy...Sorry for the late post.
I have been busy this past weekend, with studio work at the Whitehouse, we just had our show "the blind leading the blind" it went really well. Also the next day was Zine Dream 2, and that turned out to be a good day. It was a total visual overload, in a good way. Okay, back to the studio visit featuring Janna Watson. Basically her work is dreamy, and so is she. When I used to work at the old art supply store, she would come in and purchase all my favourite colours. The space in which she works is stunning, perfect light for painting. I really enjoyed actually talking to her, and getting to know a little bit more about the work. And we both agreed that it is hard to talk about your art. Sometimes you just can not explain how it happens, it just is. Read the lovely interview we did to see exactly what I mean when I say she is "dreamy", and check out her site to see so much more of her work.


No comments:

Post a Comment