Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Peggy Kouroumalos




This post is pretty special to me...My friend Peggy is one of the nicest ladies I know, and just happens to be a fantastic painter! She currently has a show up at Christopher Cutts gallery in Toronto (near Dundas West). I just got back from Chicago so I missed the opening:( but I am really excited to go see them in the gallery and get a nice look at them without any people in the way or bumping into me. I normally would post more photos here, but I think you check out her blog and see things directly from her---she is pretty funny/honest and I really enjoy reading what she has to say. I was really excited that she agreed to do an interview with me for NOW, and Peggy gave me really great answers that explain her process, and her partner Joe Becker took the studio shots! So I am really pleased with everything. So if you want see some amazing paintings check out Peggys work. She is one of fave painters right now (not just because we are friends), she is just really that good.


http://www.nowtoronto.com/daily/story.cfm?content=174042

http://peggykouroumalos.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment