Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 84th Birthday Grandma















Yesterday was my grandmothers birthday, so I made the trip out to suburbia. Which was actually a nice break from all the madness that has been going on downtown recently. It seems like suburbia is going through a rough patch. So many abandoned buildings, it also feels like it is outdated...gas prices are so high that it doesnt make sense for people to drive all the way downtown to for a job and then back to suburbia. I wonder what will happen to all those buildings?...One of them is my old grade school right behind my grandparents house. It would make sense to turn it into a community center, but somehow I dont think that will happen. Maybe in the near future I will bring my camera and spend some time exploring all these buildings. For now you will just have to look at personal photos I took yesterday. I really like the second photo, my grandmother is showing me a scar on her hand from a surgery. And the fourth photo of grandfathers legs, with his Clark shoes on. I love their bathroom wallpaper, its floral with metallic silver. Lots and lots of Old Spice---Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment