Saturday, July 24, 2010

Made in Japan









Recently I have been trying to take photos with film. I have a holga but this Pentax camera from the late 70's-early 80's is something else. The photos I took were basically a test roll, not sure what to expect. What I like about it is that you have more control and 24 images versus 12 0r 16 with a holga. And I want to say thanks to a couple of friends who gave me some tips on where to get the film processed for super cheap. This means I will be taking more photos. And hopefully getting better results as I go. This summer is full of things going on, so sorry for the lack of exciting posts. Expect a new interview that I look forward to posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. What the fudge! I LOVE THAT COLONEL PICTURE!!!!! why are you keeping this from me
    love love love

    ReplyDelete