Monday, October 19, 2009

Gillian Wilson





It has been a couple weeks since my previous Artist Profile, again so much is happening right now that I just couldn't get it together in time. I have just moved into a new place, it has taken me a long time to find something. I have so much work ahead of me to make it feel like a home.
Lets just say it feels like a "dude" house. Mostly it just needs some love and alot of cleaning. I do have a few Profiles lined up, so there will not be a gap. Back to Gillian and her lovely artwork that makes me swoon. She is such a talented lady, I saw her website first and that really impressed me. When she sent me her answers, I was really surprised that we have alot in common. I like when that happens. She is one of those artists that I would love to buy one of her paintings, maybe one day, I will. My new place could use some art on the walls (once the walls are clean). So check out her site and the interview, it is really sweet.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/daily/story.cfm?content=171812

http://gillianwilson.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment