Saturday, November 28, 2009

Brian Donnelly





This one took forever to get finished...it was alot of back and forth emailing. We both finally had a day where we could meet up and do this, then I woke up checked my email, and received a frantic message about Brian from his girlfriend. He had his appendix removed urgently. Once again we couldn't meet. I felt sorry for the guy....he recovered and we got it done! It was posted way too late for when his solo show was up at Show&Tell. Bummer. Lately, I have been noticing that the Artist Profiles for the NOW site arent as tight as before...it seems to me that the photos are posted really sloppy and sized weird. I think I will speak to my on-line editor about it. The order of the photos doesnt seem to make sense anymore either...I guess the whole art section is lacking really...it is really sad. Try to read the interview....


http://www.nowtoronto.com/daily/story.cfm?content=172555

http://www.briandonnelly.org/home.html


No comments:

Post a Comment