Friday, January 29, 2010

The Family Game






I went on a trip to Value Village yesterday and found this gem of a board game. It's pretty old, 1971, it was covered in dust. I had to have it. When I got home, I opened it and was happy that the original instructions were still in the box! I wasnt sure what to expect out of this game....Its ridiculous! I took photos of the cards that you are supposed to ask your family members. I would never play this game with anybody in my family. If I did it would not end well. Reading all the Probe/Insight/Good Graces cards gave me a good laugh. Its supposed to bring you closer to your family and open up communication. Hahhaha. If anyone wants to borrow it, or needs a good laugh let me know. I also really enjoyed the awkward family portraits on the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment